Thursday, January 24, 2019

Your connection is real and powerful, reach for the best in all that you do!!



Name ___________________________



Your Connection Is Powerful



 1      2  3   4  5 6     7     8  9      10 11          12               13         14             15       16    17  18     19          20                    21 22  23    24           25



 ACROSS 
 1Complete Trust or Confidence in One's Spiritual Life 
 2The Existence a Human Being or Animal 
 7The End of Life 
 11Facts Acquired Through Experience/Education 
 12Preservation or Deliverance from Harm 
 13Wife of the Original Man 
 14The Start of a New Process 
 15The Quality of Having Deep Experience or Knowledge 
 16Profoundly Immoral or Wickedly Wrong 
 19The Act of or State of Being Moved 
 20Places Prepared by God 
 23A Detailed Description for doing or Achieving Something 
 24The Beginning of Creation 
 25H2O 
 
DOWN
 
 1A Variety of Nutritious Plant Life 
 3All the Descendants of a Common Ancestry 
 4Glowing Energy 
 5A Paradise Prepared by God 
 6The Action or Process of Causing Damage 
 8The Way 2 or More Concepts, People, or Objects Connect 
 9An Existing Matter and Space As A Whole 
 10The Creator 
 17The Reason for Something 
 18Possible Authority of Vast Resources 
 21An Immoral Act of Transgression 
 22The First Man Created by God 


WORD BANK: ADAM, BEGINNING, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, DOMINION, EVE, EVIL, FAITH, FAMILY, FRUIT, GARDENOFEDEN, GENESIS, GOD, HEAVENSANDEARTH, KNOWLEDGE, LIFE, LIGHT, PLAN, PURPOSE, RELATIONSHIP, SALVATION, SEPARATION, SIN, UNIVERSE, WATER, WISDOM

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on Lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete